With a day to spare, I have completed the review video for the Panasonic SC-BTT75 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre Sound System. I received this system back in December last year and have put it through its paces across a range of activities including:
- CD audio playback,
- DVD videos,
- Blu-ray videos (3D and standard videos),
- regular television (primarily through the Foxtel IQ2),
- console gaming (primarily with the PlayStation 3),
- PC gaming.
As with previous videos it is available in high definition for those of you who would like to watch in the best possible resolution.
Some of the points I cover include:
- similarities between this home theatre system and the Panasonic DMP-BDT300GN 3D Blu-ray Player,
- audio and video quality,
- DLNA functionality,
- Viera Cast functionality and its relativity to the functionality found in the Panasonic Viera televisions,
- rear speaker setup options,
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) functionality.
As with the Panasonic Viera TH-P50VT20A Plasma 3D Television this unit is compatible with the Wi-Fi USB dongle that comes included with the Pansonic DMP-BDT300GN 3D Blu-ray Player.