As more and more people are trying out Google Plus a good number of them will be conscious of the default setting to make it visible in results generated by the various search engines. If you are one of those people, this is how you can change the search visibility of your profile to suit.
- Head to Google Plus (and login if required),
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner then “Profile”,
- On your profile page, click on “Edit Profile”,
- Click “About” in the grey bar below your name and photos (if any),
- At the bottom of the page, change the “Search visibility” setting to suit,
- Click on “Save” and the “Finished editing” at the top of the page.
It might take a while for the search engines to drop your profile listing from results so you might need to exercise a little patience.