With many things from Microsoft, there are a myriad of ways to do the same thing and this goes for unlocking a Windows 8 computer.
Essentially, you have the following options from the lock screen:
- Hit the space bar on the keyboard,
- Hit Enter on the keyboard,
- Click the primary button on the mouse (the left button if you are right handed or right button if left handed),
- Scroll down on the mouse wheel,
- Hold down the primary button on the mouse and drag the mouse cursor up the screen,
- Swipe your finger upwards (if using a touchscreen).
You’re really spoilt for choice 🙂