I did mention about a month ago after attending the Panasonic Home Appliance Launch Event in Sydney that I had an exciting announcement for the blog and here it is – I have some prizes from Panasonic to give away to some lucky readers!
So what is up for grabs?
The big prize is a Panasonic Rice Cooker (model SR-MS183WST) which normally retails for AU$209 and can cook up to twenty cups of rice as well as a stack of other tasty things like soups, stews and cakes
and fruit compote (and I tried some compote made from one of these units and it was pretty good) (apologies, the break maker can do compote, not the rice cooker). Cooking and baking fresh without preservatives can only be a good thing.
There are also two minor prizes each comprising of one Panasonic Compact Sonic Toothbrushes (model EW-DS11) which retail for AU$32.99 each. I was lucky enough to win one of these in the recent Winning Smiles promotion that was run on the Panasonic page on Facebook and is ideal for getting a great clean when on travel, minimises bulk compared to regular electric toothbrushes and runs off a single AAA battery.
Tia Porter, a fellow Panasonic Insider Crew member, has covered these products in a bit more detail on her blog – check it out.
So, how do you enter?
Simply make a comment below with your e-mail address answering the following question in 100 words or less:
“What are some creative ways to improve efficiencies in your household?”
This might not have to be just about electricity but perhaps time efficiency or space efficiency or something else! Winners will be announced on Monday 07/11/2011 on this blog and there is a limit of one entry per person. Terms and conditions are below:
1. The Promoter is Boydo’s Tech Talk Blog (blog.mingersoft.com) with prizes supplied by Soup (www.thesoup.com.au).
2. Submission for this prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and competition information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry is via the Internet only.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18.
4. The competition commences on Thurday, 24th October 2011, 8:00pm AEDST and closes on Sunday, 6th November 2011, 11:59pm AEDST. Any entries outside of this timeframe will be ineligible.
7. Winners will be chosen by random number draw. This is a game of chance, not of skill.
8. Three prize winners will each be awarded in order of draw, either one (1) Panasonic Rice Cooker (model number: SR-MS183WST) valued at RRP $209AUD or one of two (2) Panasonic toothbrushes (model number: EW-DS11), valued at RRP $32.95AUD. The total prize value for this competition is AU$274.90. The use of each prize is subject to the issuer’s Terms & Conditions.
9. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the prizes are lost or stolen. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damages or injuries that occur due to usage of the prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with another of equivalent retail value without notice.
10.Winners will be determined by a random number draw which will take place on Monday, 7th November 2011. The winners will be contacted by email and announced on blog.mingersoft.com on that day.